Adhaesit pavimento (William Mundy)
- Editor: Jason Smart (submitted 2022-08-08). Score information: A4, 14 pages, 289 kB Copyright: CC BY NC ND
- Edition notes: Edited from the surviving Tudor sources for ATBarBB. Original pitch and note values retained. Missing Tenor part reconstructed by the editor, building upon an earlier edition by Frank Harrison.
- Editor: Jason Smart (submitted 2022-08-08). Score information: A4, 14 pages, 291 kB Copyright: CC BY NC ND
- Edition notes: The same edition as #70297, but transposed up a major third for SATBB.
- Editor: John Hetland (submitted 2010-10-18). Score information: Letter, 11 pages, 801 kB Copyright: CPDL
- Edition notes: From William Mundy: Latin Antiphons and Psalms, ed. Frank Ll. Harrison; vol. 2 of Early English Church Music, British Academy, Stainer & Bell, London, 1963. Notation here is a major third higher than the original with time values halved. Translation adapted from R.S.V. Text underlay and the tenor part (Mundy's is not extant) by John Hetland and The Renaissance Street Singers.
Title: Adhaesit pavimento
Composer: William Mundy
Original text and translations
Adhaesit pavimento anima mea;
My soul has cleaved to the dust;