Ahi dolc' e vagh' accenti (Giovanni Maria Nanino)
- (Posted 2017-04-17) CPDL #44098:
- Editor: Andreas Stenberg (submitted 2017-04-17). Score information: A4, 6 pages, 392 kB Copyright: CPDL
- Edition notes: The song/ madrigal is printed in score for voices and the harpsicord setting and italian lute tabulature is also given. The lute setting is also transcribed to french lute tabulature. A transposed score over the harpsicord part is obtainable, as is a raw transcript of the lute setting, by downloading the Lilypond source file, uncomenting the apropriate sections in the file and processing it with Lilypond.
- (Posted 2017-02-06) CPDL #43004: (Finale 2012)
- Editor: André Vierendeels (submitted 2017-02-06). Score information: A4, 2 pages, 53 kB Copyright: CPDL
- Edition notes:
Title: Ahi dolc' e vagh' accenti
Composer: Giovanni Maria Nanino
First published: 1595 in L'Odi della Musica à 3 voci, no. 1
2nd published: 1607 in Canzonette alla romana, no. 31
Description: (To A.stenbergs edition) The source "Lodi della Mvsica á 3 …" Roma 1595 prints the parts, an arrangement for Harpsicord (a fifth lover than the parts) and an intabulation for lute in Italian lute tabulature. The song can be performed with the harpsicord setting or the lute setting at their pitch.
Original text and translations
Ahi dolci e vaghi accenti,
c'hor finge fuggitivi, hor mostra lenti,
ben compost' Armonia,
gioisce l'alme't ogni pena oblia.