Among the daffadillies (Giles Farnaby)
- (Posted 2011-07-26) CPDL #23987:
- Editor: James Gibb (submitted 2011-07-26). Score information: A4, 3 pages, 55 kB Copyright: CPDL
- Edition notes: Includes a keyboard reduction of the a cappella choral score.. This version arranged for SATB. Revised files uploaded 02/02/19.
- (Posted 2007-09-10) CPDL #14889:
- Editor: Brian Russell (submitted 2007-09-10). Score information: A4, 2 pages, 23 kB Copyright: CPDL
- Edition notes: NoteWorthy Composer file may be viewed and printed with NoteWorthy Composer Viewer.
- (Posted 2005-11-11) CPDL #10073: PDF, MIDI and NoteWorthy Composer files available.
- Editor: Vince M. Brennan (submitted 2005-11-11). Score information: Letter, 4 pages, 38 kB Copyright: Personal
- Edition notes: Copyright (c) 2004 V. M. Brennan.
Title: Among The Daffadillies
Composer: Giles Farnaby
Original text and translations
Among the Daffadillies,
and fair white spendent Lilies,
the god of Love came creeping,
where Dian's Nymphs lay sleeping;
he bent his bow but miss'd his footing,
lost both labour, shaft and shooting.