Come, come lets begin (Thomas Weelkes)
- (Posted 2012-01-03) CPDL #25274:
- Editor: James Gibb (submitted 2012-01-03). Score information: A4, 1 page, 16 kB Copyright: CPDL
- Edition notes: Based on #613, with separate parts integrated, modernised spelling, and some minor corrections to the underlay.
- (Posted 1999-12-07) CPDL #00613:
- Editor: Laura Conrad (submitted 1999-12-07). Score information: Letter, 3 pages, 97 kB Copyright: GnuGPL
- Edition notes: in partbook format
Title: Come, come let's begin
Composer: Thomas Weelkes
Original text and translations
Come, come lets begin to revel't out,
And tread the hilles and dales about,
That hilles and dales and woodes may sound,
An echo to this warbling round.
Lads merry bee with musicke sweete,
and Faires trip it with your feet,
Pan's pipe is dull, a better straine,
doth stretch it selfe to please your vaine.