Come clap thy hands (Thomas Weelkes)
- (Posted 2012-04-06) CPDL #25859:
- Editor: James Gibb (submitted 2012-04-06). Score information: A4, 4 pages, 59 kB Copyright: CPDL
- Edition notes: Reformatting of #10175, with minor corrections, and barring simplified. Revised files uploaded 30/01/17.
- (Posted 2006-08-10) CPDL #12267:
- Editor: Brian Russell (submitted 2006-08-10). Score information: A4, 9 pages, 64 kB Copyright: CPDL
- Edition notes: This version includes the second part, Phyllis hath sworn. NoteWorthy Composer file may be viewed and printed with NoteWorthy Composer Viewer.
- (Posted 2005-11-17) CPDL #10175:
- Editor: Vince M. Brennan (submitted 2005-11-17). Score information: Letter, 4 pages Copyright: Personal
- Edition notes: Copyright (c) 2004 by V. M. Brennan.
- (Posted 2005-09-16) CPDL #09592:
- Editor: Marco Gallo (submitted 2005-09-16). Score information: Letter, 10 pages Copyright: Personal
- Edition notes: This version includes the second part, Phyllis hath sworn.
Title: Come clap thy hands
Composer: Thomas Weelkes
Description: 2 part madrigal: 2nd part is Phyllis hath sworn
Original text and translations
Come clap thy hands, thou shepherds swain,
Phyllis doth love thee once again!
If thou agree, then sing with me,
Phyllis my choice of choice shall be.