Creation (William Billings)
- (Posted 2015-04-29) CPDL #35225:
- Editor: Barry Johnston (submitted 2015-04-29). Score information: Unknown, 3 pages, 121 kB Copyright: Public Domain
- Edition notes: Note shapes added (4-shape). Transcribed from The Continental Harmony, 1794.
- (Posted 2007-12-12) CPDL #15649:
- Editor: Michael Lauer (submitted 2007-12-12). Score information: Letter, 4 pages, 100 kB Copyright: Personal
- Edition notes: Transcribed from The Continental Harmony, 1794.
Description: The first 15 measures were published in Music in Miniature, 1779, p. 3, in the key of G Major. Revised (to F Major) and expanded in The Continental Harmony, 1794, pp. 52-54. Words from Isaac Watts, 1719, paraphrase of Psalm 139 (measures 1-22); and Isaac Watts, 1709, Hymn 19 of Book 2 (measures 23-61).
External websites: http://www.mrlauer.org/music/