Hodie nobis coelorum (John Sheppard)
(Redirected from Gloria in excelsis Deo (John Sheppard))Jump to navigation Jump to search
- (Posted 2020-03-20) CPDL #57619:
- Editor: Jason Smart (submitted 2020-03-20). Score information: A4, 4 pages, 244 kB Copyright: CC BY NC ND
- Edition notes: Edited from the Gyffard Partbooks at source pitch. Note values halved. Plainsong added from the 1519 printed Sarum antiphonal. A critical commentary is appended to the score.
- (Posted 2015-10-26) CPDL #37322:
- Editor: Adrian Wall (submitted 2015-10-26). Score information: A4, 2 pages, 197 kB Copyright: Personal
- Edition notes: Original key, for SSAA. With chant.
- (Posted 2008-11-05) CPDL #18259:
- Editor: Diana Thompson (submitted 2008-11-05). Score information: A4, 2 pages, 33 kB Copyright: CPDL
- Edition notes: Transposed up a minor third for TrTrMM. Polyphony only (verse Gloria in excelsis)
Title: Hodie nobis coelorum
Composer: John Sheppard
Description: First responsory at Matins on Christmas Day.
Original text and translations
Original text and translations may be found at Hodie nobis coelorum.