Jefferson (Eliakim Doolittle)
- (Posted 2017-12-14) CPDL #48014:
- Editor: Barry Johnston (submitted 2017-12-14). Score information: Letter, 2 pages, 70 kB Copyright: Public Domain
- Edition notes: Oval note edition. Two small edits, otherwise as written in 1800.
- (Posted 2017-12-13) CPDL #48013:
- Editor: Barry Johnston (submitted 2017-12-13). Score information: 7 x 10 inches (landscape), 2 pages, 74 kB Copyright: Public Domain
- Edition notes: Note shapes added (4-shape).
Description: Words by Isaac Watts, 1719, paraphrase of Psalm 101, Part 1, The Magistrate's Psalm, with seven stanzas. Doolittle used stanzas five, six, and seven of Watts' paraphrase in his composition.
Original text and translations
Original text and translations may be found at Psalm 101.