Short (Dorian) Service (Thomas Tallis)
- Editor: Simon Biazeck (submitted 2016-05-09). Score information: Unknown Copyright: CPDL
- Edition notes: Transcribed and edited using all the available sources, this edition transposes the work up a tone and presents it in short score for SATB.
- Editor: Christopher Upton (submitted 2013-11-02). Score information: A4, 8 pages, 109 kB Copyright: CC BY NC SA
- Edition notes: Taken from the Peterhouse partbooks (Latter Caroline set) at www.diamm.ac.uk. Transposed up a fourth for SATB.
- Editor: Christopher Shaw (submitted 2012-12-31). Score information: A4, 11 pages, 134 kB Copyright: Personal
- Edition notes: This edition is offered at the original key for SATB and also (with no change other than the use of an octave clef) for ATTB. Includes a keyboard reduction of the a cappella choral score. Please click on the link for preview/playback/PDF download. (Barring revised and PDF updated on 30th June, 2018)
- (Posted 2003-11-20) CPDL #06120: Magnificat (Sibelius 2) Score information: A4, 3 pages, 60 kB Copyright: CPDL
- Edition notes:
- (Posted 2003-11-20) CPDL #06121: Nunc dimittis (Sibelius 2) Score information: A4, 2 pages, 39 kB Copyright: CPDL
- Editor: Andrew Crookall (submitted 2003-11-20).
- Edition notes: Sibelius file retrieved through http://archive.org. Transposed up a major 3rd.
- Editor: John Henry Fowler (submitted 2000-03-03). Score information: Letter, 9 pages, 112 kB Copyright: CPDL
- Edition notes: Transposed up a major 3rd, for SATB. Revised 2008-02-01.
Title: Magnificat and Nunc dimittis from the Short Service in the Dorian mode
Composer: Thomas Tallis
Manuscript c. 1625-1640 in the Peterhouse Partbooks: Latter Caroline Set (John Cosin)
First published: 1760 in Cathedral Music, Volume 1, p. 37, 41