O no, thou dost but flout me (Thomas Morley)
- (Posted 2011-12-16) CPDL #25168:
- Editor: James Gibb (submitted 2011-12-16). Score information: A4, 4 pages, 51 kB Copyright: CPDL
- Edition notes: Based on #15016, but transposed down a tone. Minor corrections to the underlay.
- (Posted 2007-09-11) CPDL #15016:
- Editor: Brian Russell (submitted 2007-09-11). Score information: A4, 5 pages, 47 kB Copyright: CPDL
- Edition notes: NoteWorthy Composer file may be viewed and printed with NoteWorthy Composer Viewer.
Title: O no, thou dost but flout me
Composer: Thomas Morley
Original text and translations
O no, thou dost but flout me:
Fie away, I say, nay thou canst live without me.
Since for me then you care not,
spite me and spare not.
O heavy parting!
O turn and cure this smarting.
Come then, with comfort, pity my crying.
O help alas, for now I lie adying.