O praise the Lord a 12 (Thomas Tomkins)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- CPDL #62245: (Posted 2021-01-04)
- Editor: Christopher Shaw (submitted 2021-01-04). Score information: A4, 25 pages, 711 kB Copyright: Personal
- Edition notes: Please click on the link for preview/playback/PDF download. This edition is offered at original pitch for AAATTTTTTBBB or transposed up a fouth for SSSAAATTTBBB
- (Posted 2017-06-13) CPDL #44964:
- Editor: Ross Jallo (submitted 2017-06-13). Score information: Letter, 23 pages, 290 kB Copyright: CPDL
- Edition notes: Original note values; transposed up a minor third. Editorial slurs and accidentals added. At one point one of the very low countertenor lines is switched with a higher tenor line, to make performance by mixed voices practical. The original print contains a bare-bones organ reduction, here omitted.
Description: A twelve-voice setting of Psalm 117.
External websites: Performance by Stile Antico
Original text and translations
Original text and translations may be found at Psalm 117.