Rutland (William Billings)
- Editor: Barry Johnston (submitted 2018-01-04). Score information: Letter, 3 pages, 79 kB Copyright: Public Domain
- Edition notes: Oval note edition, as written in 1781.
- Editor: Barry Johnston (submitted 2014-08-21). Score information: Letter (landscape), 3 pages, 66 kB Copyright: Public Domain
- Edition notes: Note shapes added (4-shape). Re-formatted 2019-05-01.
- Editor: Michael Lauer (submitted 2007-12-14). Score information: Letter, 4 pages, 112 kB Copyright: Personal
- Edition notes:
First published: 1781 in The Psalm-Singer's Amusement
Description: This setting was published in William Billings' The Psalm-Singer’s Amusement, Boston: 1781. Hymn Tune Index tune number 4219. Words by Isaac Watts, paraphrase of Psalm 17, Part 1, with six stanzas. Billings has used stanzas six and four in his composition.
Original text and translations
Original text and translations may be found at Psalm 17.