The Heavenly Vision (Jacob French)
- (Posted 2018-02-03) CPDL #48672:
- Editor: Barry Johnston (submitted 2018-02-03). Score information: Letter, 4 pages, 103 kB Copyright: Public Domain
- Edition notes: Oval note edition. A few minor edits, otherwise as written in 1786.
- (Posted 2018-02-03) CPDL #48671:
- Editor: Barry Johnston (submitted 2018-02-03). Score information: 7 x 10 inches (landscape), 4 pages, 88 kB Copyright: Public Domain
- Edition notes: Note shapes added (4-shape).
Description: Words selected from the Bible book of Revelation, Chapters 4–8.
Original text and translations
I beheld and lo! a great multitude which no man could number,
Revelation 7:9a (King James Version)
Thousands of thousands, and ten times thousands,
Stood before the Lamb.
And they had palms in their hands,
Revelation 5:11b (King James Version)
And they cease not day nor night, saying,
Holy, Holy, Holy, Lord God Almighty,
Which was, and is, and is to come,
Revelation 4:8b (King James Version)
And I heard a mighty angel flying in the midst of heaven,
Crying with a loud voice,
Woe be unto the earth by reason of the trumpet which is yet to sound.
Revelation 8:13 (King James Version)
And when the last trumpet sounded,
The great men and nobles, rich men and poor, bond and free,
Gathered themselves together, and cried to the rocks and mountains to fall upon them,
And hide them from the face of him that sitteth on the throne,
For the great day of his wrath is come,
And who shall be able to stand?
Revelation 6:15-17 (King James Version)