Wm. T. Belcher
William Thomas Belcher was born in in Birmingham, England, and was educated at Oxford. He was organist of Great Barr Church and several other churches in Birmingham, including the position of organist and choirmaster at Holy Trinity, Bordesley, from 1884 until his death. He was active as recitalist in the region. He died in Birmingham. His compositions include an oratorio, cantatas, piano works, anthems, hymns, chants, glees, and partsongs. His son William Edward Belcher was also a well-known organist and composer.
View the Wikipedia article on Wm. T. Belcher.
List of choral works
- The Seasons: A set of four Part Songs
- Spring Sweet Spring is coming
- Summer Crowned with blushing Roses bright
- Autumn The ripe fruits mellow in the sun
- Winter Give me the lusty winter time
Click here to search for this composer on CPDL
- [<url> Description]