Annapolis (Solomon Howe)
- Editor: Barry Johnston (submitted 2017-11-06). Score information: Letter, 1 page, 45 kB Copyright: Public Domain
- Edition notes: Oval note edition. One small edit, otherwise as written in 1804. All four stanzas included.
- Editor: Barry Johnston (submitted 2017-11-06). Score information: 7 x 10 inches (landscape), 1 page, 44 kB Copyright: Public Domain
- Edition notes: Note shapes added (4-shape). One small edit. All four stanzas included.
Description: Words by an unknown author, possibly Howe himself, first published with this tune in 1804, with four stanzas.
Original text and translations
1. While we admire the vast design
3. To make us rich in heavenly things,
Solomon Howe, The Farmer's Evening Entertainment, 1804