In exitu Israel de Aegypto (Gregorian chant)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|This CPDL edition is incomplete, either movements have not yet been edited or accompaniment is omitted. |
"Incomplete" here does not refer to the original composition; works left unfinished by the composer are categorised elsewhere.
- Editor: St. John's College Freshman Chorus (submitted 2019-03-04). Score information: Letter, 1 page, 58 kB Copyright: CPDL
- Edition notes: stemless notes; vv. 1, 2 & Gloria Patri only.
Title: In exitu Israel de Aegypto
Composer: Anonymous (Gregorian chant)
Lyricist: Psalm 114
Number of voices: 1v Voicing: unison
Genre: Sacred, Vesper Psalm
Instruments: A cappella
Description: The 5th Psalm of Sunday Vespers. Mode: the Tonus Peregrinus (Lydian Dorian) or (as listed in the Liber Usualis and other texts Modus secundus (Hypodorian)
- "In exitu Israel de Aegypto" entry at Gregobase
- "In exitu Israel de Aegypto" entry at Cantus Database of Gregorian Chant
- "In exitu Israel de Aegypto" entry at Global Chant
- "In exitu Israel de Aegypto" manuscript entries at The Digital Image Archive of Medieval Music
- "In exitu Israel de Aegypto"entry at l’Académie de Chant grégorien
Original text and translations
Original text and translations may be found at In exitu.