Protector in te (Samuel Webbe)
- (Posted 2021-01-11) CPDL #62347:
- Editor: Ryan Kelly (submitted 2021-01-11). Score information: Letter, 3 pages, 124 kB Copyright: CPDL
- Edition notes: Edition adapted from Gibbs Finale file, based on Motets for the Year, no. 36, Boosey (c. 1850). Primary editorial change is transcribing the second part to bass clef (for TB) and realization of ornaments. Current notation conventions have also been adopted.
- (Posted 2014-02-16) CPDL #31291:
- Editor: James Gibb (submitted 2014-02-16). Score information: A4, 3 pages, 66 kB Copyright: CPDL
- Edition notes: Transcribed from Motets for the year no. 36, ed. Wilhelm Meyer Lutz, Boosey (c. 1850).
Title: Protector in te
Composer: Samuel Webbe
Original text and translations
Protector in te sperantium Deus, sine quo nihil est validum, nihil sanctum:
O God, the protector of all that trust in thee, without whom nothing is strong, nothing is holy: