All people that on earth do dwell (1592) (John Dowland)
- Editor: André Vierendeels (submitted 2016-09-24). Score information: A4, 2 pages, 54 kB Copyright: CPDL
- Edition notes:
- Editor: Barry Johnston (submitted 2015-10-12). Score information: Letter, 1 page, 41 kB Copyright: Public Domain
- Edition notes: Oval note edition. Transcribed from Este (1592). All four stanzas included.
- Editor: Barry Johnston (submitted 2015-10-12). Score information: 7 x 10 in (landscape), 1 page, 47 kB Copyright: Public Domain
- Edition notes: Transcribed from Este (1592). Note shapes added (4-shape). All four stanzas included.
First published: 1592 in The Whole Booke of Psalmes (Thomas Este), no. 116
Description: Melody by Louis Bourgeois, 1560, harmonized by John Dowland, 1592. See transcription of 1592 notes with modern bar-lines in Rimbauld (1844). This is a very different harmonization than Dowland made in 1612. Words by William Kethe, 1560, in four stanzas.
- [http://imslp.org/wiki/The_Whole_Booke_of_Psalmes_(Various) Rimbault, Edward F., Editor. 1844. The Whole Book of Psalms, With Their Wonted Tunes, Harmonized in Four Parts by the Principal Musicians of the Reign of Elizabeth, and First Pub
Original text and translations
Original text and translations may be found at Psalm 100.