ChoralWiki talk:Editions with score errors
great idea to have this page
Very useful to have it all in one place like this!
- Thanks, Vaarky! But I have to admit that I didn't totally understand the advantages of having it sorted by composer name. I suppose the person who will check/correct the edition errors will be the editors themselves, so in fact this list was thought more as a means to facilitate the contact with the editors to inform them of the problems found. Anyway, the composer column was added as a test; it can be reverted later if not necessary. —Carlos 20:08, 25 April 2009 (UTC)
- Now that you mention it, that does seem like the most likely scenario, and the current sort order works fine given that. --Vaarky 07:20, 26 April 2009 (UTC)
- Mr. Pedantic suggests "Editions with known score errors" :) Max a.k.a. Choralia 08:16, 26 April 2009 (UTC)
- Max, what about "Editions with reported errors", or "Editions with errors reported"? (don't know which sounds better) —Carlos 16:22, 26 April 2009 (UTC)
- Great for me. Mother tongue admins may decide which form is best. Choralia 18:03, 26 April 2009 (UTC)