Do you not know? (Thomas Morley)
- Editor: James Gibb (submitted 2012-04-09). Score information: A4, 2 pages, 24 kB Copyright: CPDL
- Edition notes: Reformatting of #745, with modernised spelling and barring.
- Editor: Brian Russell (submitted 2005-08-30). Score information: A4, 3 pages, 25 kB Copyright: Personal
- Edition notes: NoteWorthy Composer file may be viewed and printed with NoteWorthy Composer Viewer.
- Editor: Laura Conrad (submitted 2000-03-14). Score information: Letter, 6 pages, 57 kB Copyright: GnuGPL
- Edition notes: in partbook format.
Title: Do you not know?
Composer: Thomas Morley
Original text and translations
Do you not know how Love lost first his seeing?
Because with me once gazing,
On those fair eyes, where all pow'rs have their being,
She with her beauty blazing,
Which death might have revived,
Him of his sight, and me of heart deprived.