Eructavit cor meum (William Mundy)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Editor: Jason Smart (submitted 2021-10-21). Score information: A4, 25 pages, 387 kB Copyright: CC BY NC ND
- Edition notes: Edited from the surviving Tudor manuscripts with the missing Tenor part reconstructed by the editor. Transposed up a tone to compensate for the low clefs. Note values halved. A critical commentary is appended to the score.
- Editor: John Kelly (submitted 2019-09-10). Score information: Letter, 21 pages, 1.79 MB Copyright: CPDL
- Edition notes: Typeset by John Kelly from John Hetland's edition. LilyPond source is provided to facilitate transposing, as the part ranges may be challenging for modern choirs.
- Editor: John Hetland (submitted 2015-05-21). Score information: Letter, 22 pages, 2.3 MB Copyright: CPDL
- Edition notes: The original notation is a wholetone lower. This edition is based on the British Academy edition, edited by Frank Ll. Harrison. John Hetland and The Renaissance Street Singers have provided the translation, slightly revised the text underlay and musica ficta, and composed most of the second tenor part to replace Mundy's, which is not extant. 28 Feb 2015.
Original text and translations
Original text and translations may be found at Psalm 45.