Born: 27 March 1796
Died: 27 February 1855
Louis Lambillotte (born Lahamaide) was a Belgian Jesuit, composer and palaeographer of Church music, associated with the restoration of Gregorian music, which he inaugurated and promoted by his scientific researches and publications.
View the Wikipedia article on Louis Lambillotte.
List of choral works
Click here to search for this composer on CPDL
- Chants à Marie (4 vol.), Paris 1841–1868.
- Choix de cantiques sur des airs nouveaux, Paris, 1848.
- Oratorio pour le jour de Pâques; oratorio pour le jour de la Pentecôte, Paris, 1846.
- Recueil de chants sacrés, Paris, 1851.
- Antiphonaire de Saint Grégoire, Bruxelles, 1851.