O praise the Lord (Adrian Batten)
- Editor: Holt Skinner (submitted 2021-04-20). Score information: A4, 3 pages, 74 kB Copyright: CPDL
- Edition notes: Note Values Halved, Key: F minor. Includes Basso Continuo & Figured Bass from Cathedral Music, Volume 2 (William Boyce)
- Editor: Andrew Sims (submitted 2021-03-13). Score information: A4, 2 pages, 51 kB Copyright: CPDL
- Edition notes: A bar-less edition of the anthem. Transposed to F minor.
- Editor: Christopher Shaw (submitted 2013-05-18). Score information: A4, 3 pages, 61 kB Copyright: Personal
- Edition notes: This edition is essentially that in Boyce's "Cathedral Music", but with C18th "improvements" excised, and in the original key. Includes a keyboard reduction of the a cappella choral score. Please click on the link for preview/playback/PDF download.
- Editor: James Gibb (submitted 2010-09-04). Score information: A4, 3 pages, 57 kB Copyright: CPDL
- Edition notes: Note values halved. Includes a keyboard reduction of the a cappella choral score. revised files uploaded 7/12/17.
- Editor: Brian Marble (submitted 2003-12-28). Score information: Letter, 2 pages, 76 kB Copyright: Personal
- Edition notes:
First published: 1641 in Selected Church Music, Barnard
2nd published: 1768 in Cathedral Music, Volume 2, p. 80
Description: Barnard collected three settings of this text, but published only this example.
Original text and translations
Original text and translations may be found at Psalm 117.