O sacrum convivium (Jacques Arcadelt)
- Editor: Brian Marble (submitted 2015-04-05). Score information: Letter, 5 pages, 75 kB Copyright: CPDL
- Edition notes: Higher pitch, in A, for sattb; a few editorial accidentals in parentheses.
- Editor: Allen Garvin (submitted 2015-01-09). Score information: Letter, 4 pages, 84 kB Copyright: CC BY NC
- Edition notes: Original pitches, original time values. Parts available at http://dfwviols.com/old/2013-10-17-01
- Editor: Daniel Mahraun (submitted 2011-01-10). Score information: Letter, 13 pages, 164 kB Copyright: Personal
- Edition notes: In the SATTB version, the piece has been transposed to better fit modern, mixed ensembles. The score order of the two tenor parts has been reversed because of tessitura issues. Exchanges have also been made between the alto and tenor parts because of range; these are detailed in included editorial notes. The original ATTBB version is also available. Includes a keyboard reduction of the a cappella choral score.
Title: O sacrum convivium
Composer: Jacques Arcadelt
First published: 1539 in Moteti de la simia (Buglhat press, Ferrara), no. 3
2nd published: 1555 in Evangelia dominicorum et festorum dierum tomus tertius (Berg & Neuber), no. 45
Original text and translations
Original text and translations may be found at O sacrum convivium.