Out of the deep (Henry Aldrich)
- Editor: Christopher Shaw (submitted 2021-04-01). Score information: A4, 7 pages, 95 kB Copyright: Personal
- Edition notes: Includes a keyboard reduction of the a cappella choral score. Please click on the link for preview/playback/PDF download. Edition prepared from the primary source (ch. Ch. Mus. 19) employing irregular barring, albeit not that therein.
- Editor: James Gibb (submitted 2016-09-22). Score information: A4, 5 pages, 85 kB Copyright: CPDL
- Edition notes: From Cathedral Music, Volume 2 (William Boyce), arranged by William Boyce.Clefs modernised.
- Editor: Jonathan Goodliffe (submitted 2007-11-23). Score information: A4, 6 pages, 58 kB Copyright: CPDL
- Edition notes: This edition has been prepared from the composer's manuscript score, from which the Boyce edition departs at a number of points. The original irregular barring is retained with "dotted" bars added.
First published: c.1685 in manuscript
First published: 1768 in Cathedral Music, Volume 2, p. 135
Description: A full anthem written for Christ Church Cathedral, Oxford, in the 1680/90s. It was later included, with significant changes to adapt it to mid 18th Century taste, in Cathedral Music, Volume 2 (William Boyce).
- Low resolution image of the second page of the manuscript from the website of Christ Church, Oxford.
Original text and translations
Original text and translations may be found at Psalm 130.