Would my conceit that first enforc'd my woe (John Dowland)
- Editor: James Gibb (submitted 2017-04-11). Score information: A4, 4 pages, 51 kB Copyright: CPDL
- Edition notes: Reformatting of #16000.
- Editor: Brian Russell (submitted 2008-02-15). Score information: A4, 4 pages, 31 kB Copyright: CPDL
- Edition notes: NoteWorthy Composer file may be viewed and printed with NoteWorthy Composer Viewer.
- Editor: Ulrich Alpers (submitted 2003-08-18). Score information: A4, 2 pages, 49 kB Copyright: Personal
- Edition notes: Scroll down to #16 of 'The Firste Booke of Songes' collection. Capella zipped file (of all works of the collection) not found.
- Editor: Laura Conrad (submitted 2001-09-11). Score information: A4, 5 pages, 89 kB Copyright: GnuGPL
- Edition notes: in partbook format.
Title: Would my conceit that first enforc'd my woe
Composer: John Dowland
Number of voices: 4vv Voicing: SATB
Genre: Secular, Lute song
First published: 1597 in The First Booke of Songs or Ayres, no. 16
Original text and translations
1 Would my conceit that first enforced my woe,
1 Gdybyż ma pycha, która dała zaczątek niedoli
- James Gibb editions
- Brian Russell editions
- Ulrich Alpers editions
- Laura Conrad editions
- John Dowland compositions
- 4-part choral music
- Secular music
- Lute songs
- Works in English
- Lute accompaniment
- 1597 works
- English texts
- Polish translations
- Translations with attribution
- Sheet music
- Renaissance music