Joseph Knapicius is an early music enthusiast in Cleveland, Ohio USA. He studied composition at Baldwin Wallace here in Ohio in the late 1970’s under the direction of Dr. Loris Chobanian. His efforts are directed toward composing music that blends early music and 20th century musical elements with the predominantly fundamentalist musical traditions of his upbringing.
List of choral works
- A Place Called Golgotha
- Agnus Dei - A Celebration of Life!
- Alleluia - A Celebration of Life!
- And God will pour out his spirit
- And He comforts me
- And They Proclaimed
- Blessed is the one
- Gloria! A Celebration of Life!
- How long wilt thou forget me, O Lord
- Kyrie Eleison celebramus vitae
- Lord, we beseech thee
- Make a joyful noise
- Miserere Mei celebramus vitae
- Psalm 23
- Psalm 29 tone chord row
- Solo Trombone Miserere
- The Last Supper
- Until we meet again
Click here to search for this composer on CPDL
add web links here