Attleborough (Hezekiah Moors)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- (Posted 2018-07-06) CPDL #50420:
- Editor: Barry Johnston (submitted 2018-07-06). Score information: Letter, 2 pages, 62 kB Copyright: Public Domain
- Edition notes: Oval note edition, as written in 1809. Two more stanzas included from Watts' paraphrase.
- (Posted 2018-07-06) CPDL #50419:
- Editor: Barry Johnston (submitted 2018-07-06). Score information: 7 x 10 inches (landscape), 2 pages, 56 kB Copyright: Public Domain
- Edition notes: Note shapes added (4-shape). Two more stanzas included, from Watts' paraphrase.
Description: Words by Isaac Watts, 1719, paraphrase of Psalm 89, Last Part, with four stanzas. Moors used the second stanza of Watts' paraphrase in his composition.
Original text and translations
Original text and translations may be found at Psalm 89.