I will no more come to thee (Thomas Morley)
- (Posted 2011-12-17) CPDL #25170:
- Editor: James Gibb (submitted 2011-12-17). Score information: A4, 4 pages, 51 kB Copyright: CPDL
- Edition notes: Based on #15044, with errors corrected. Transposed down a tone.
- (Posted 2007-09-11) CPDL #15044:
- Editor: Brian Russell (submitted 2007-09-11). Score information: A4, 5 pages, 80 kB Copyright: CPDL
- Edition notes: PDF created and uploaded to CPDL server 2008-10-09. NoteWorthy Composer file may be viewed and printed with NoteWorthy Composer Viewer.
Title: I will no more come to thee
Composer: Thomas Morley
Original text and translations
I will no more come to thee,
that floutst me when I woo thee.
Still ty hy hy hy hy thou criest,
and all my lovely rings and my pins and my gloves deniest,
O say alas, O say what moves thee
to grieve him so that loves thee?
Leave alas leave tormenting,
and give my burning yet some small relenting.