In manus tuas (1st setting) (John Sheppard)
- (Posted 2023-10-01) : Original note values: CPDL #75906:
- (Posted 2012-09-10) : Halved note values: CPDL #27118:
- Editor: Jason Smart (submitted 2023-10-01). Score information: A4, 3 pages, 69 kB Copyright: CC BY NC ND
- Edition notes: Edited at source pitch for SAAT from the Gyffard Partbooks. The same edition as #27118, but in original note values.
- Editor: Simon Biazeck (submitted 2016-02-23). Score information: A4, 3 pages, 87 kB Copyright: CPDL
- Edition notes: Transposed down a perfect fifth for ATTB
- Editor: Diana Thompson (submitted 2006-06-27). Score information: A4, 2 pages, 98 kB Copyright: CPDL
- Edition notes: Transposed down two whole steps, voiced as SAAB
- Editor: Rick Wheeler (submitted 1999-07-27). Score information: Letter, 5 pages, 45 kB Copyright: CPDL
- Edition notes: Transposed down a tritone from the original, voiced as SATB.
Title: In manus tuas
Composer: John Sheppard
First published: ca. 1572-78 in Gyffard Partbooks, no. 45
Description: The first of three settings of the respond at Compline from Passion Sunday to the Wednesday in Holy Week in the Use of Salisbury.
Original text and translations
Original text and translations may be found at In manus tuas.