Jubilate Deo (Heinrich Isaac)
- (Posted 2015-11-03) CPDL #37415: (Sibelius 4)
- Editor: Brian Marble (submitted 2015-11-03). Score information: Letter, 4 pages, 68 kB Copyright: CPDL
- Edition notes: In C. Text adjusted to match more closely the Liber Usualis; modern verse and Gloria Patri set to Isaac's verse. A few accidentals added.
- (Posted 2015-04-07) CPDL #34995:
- Editor: Corinne Cooze (submitted 2015-04-07). Score information: Letter, 3 pages, 167 kB Copyright: CPDL
- Edition notes: Direct Transcription (in C) from Choralis Constantinus I, without the verse that is included in the Choralis Constantinus I because that text does not match the verse for this Sunday's introit.
- Note: For use in the Mass I would do one of the following:
- 1) Sing this "Jubilate Deo," chant the Gregorian verse using the Psalm Tone + G.P. VIII that is with the original chant page, and repeat Isaac "Jubilate Deo"
- 2) Chant the Gregorian "Jubilate Deo," continuing through the verse and G.P., and then use this "Jubilate Deo" as the repeated antiphon.
- (Posted 2015-04-07) CPDL #34996:
- Editor: Corinne Cooze (submitted 2015-04-07). Score information: Letter, 3 pages, 175 kB Copyright: CPDL
- Edition notes: Transposed up m3 (in Eb), also without the verse (see above)
Title: Jubilate Deo
Composer: Heinrich Isaac
Description: Introit for the 3rd Sunday after Easter
Original text and translations
JUBILATE Deo, omnis terra, allelúia:
Shout with joy to God, all the earth, alleluia: