La Tricotea (Anonymous)
- Editor: Rafael Caldas (submitted 2012-08-02). Score information: A4, 2 pages, 32 kB Copyright: CPDL
- Edition notes:
- Editor: Brian Russell (submitted 2006-10-16). Score information: A4, 2 pages, 25 kB Copyright: CPDL
- Edition notes: NoteWorthy Composer file may be viewed and printed with NoteWorthy Composer Viewer.
- Editor: Bernard Delhez (submitted 2003-07-09). Score information: A4, 5 pages, 112 kB Copyright: CPDL
- Edition notes: attributed to Francisco Alonso, score and Encore file revised April 14, 2004.
Title: La Tricotea
Manuscript 1465 in Cancionero de Palacio, no. 430
Description: It is attributed to Franco Alonzo. The text is a hodgepodge of Spanish and other Romance languages, as well as a large dose of gibberish.
Original text and translations
Discrepencies between sources are indicated thus: (material from one source/material from another source).
Heiliger Martin, mach es drei