Memor esto verbi tui (Josquin des Prez)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- (Posted 2016-10-11) CPDL #41408:
- Editor: Brian Marble (submitted 2016-10-11). Score information: Letter, 12 pages, 173 kB Copyright: CPDL
- Edition notes: Accidentals, underlay by editor.
- (Posted 2016-07-17) CPDL #40398:
- Editor: John Hetland (submitted 2016-07-17). Score information: Letter, 19 pages, 1.75 MB Copyright: CPDL
- Edition notes: Source: Ross W. Duffin, ed. Notation here is at the original pitch with time values halved. Translation, text underlay and musica ficta by John Hetland and the Renaissance Street Singers. 10 Jul 2016
Description: Glarean says that Josquin wrote this to remind his patron, King Louis XII, of a benefice the king had promised but not provided.
Original text and translations
Original text and translations may be found at Psalm 119.