Te lucis ante terminum (Tomás Luis de Victoria)
- CPDL #63072: (Posted 2021-02-21)
- Editor: Andreas Stenberg (submitted 2021-02-21). Score information: A4, 5 pages, 115 kB Copyright: CPDL
- Edition notes: Semi-Diplomatorical edition, Original key and note-values, Modern clefs, ficta added sparingly. Transcript of chant-melody included.
- CPDL #30396: This edition has been withdrawn at the request of the editor. CPDL #30396: Victoria_-_Te_lucis_ante_terminum.pdf
- Editor: Edward Tambling (submitted 2013-10-22). Score information: A4, 2 pages, 45 kB Copyright: Personal
- Edition notes: Complete with chant. In original key for SATB
Title: Te lucis ante terminum
Composer: Tomás Luis de Victoria
First published: midd 17-th century, Ms. in Bayerische Staatsbibliotek, 2 Mus.pr. 23, beib.1
Description: Alternatim setting attributed to Victoria by E.C. Cramer. The chant version included in the source differs in details from the melody for common Sundays and lesser feasts in modern usage.
- Nancho Álvarez edition (see Mappe I)
Original text and translations
Original text and translations may be found at Te lucis ante terminum.