Vo tsarstvii Tvoem (Sergei Rachmaninoff)
- Editor: Barry Johnston (submitted 2016-01-29). Score information: Letter, 5 pages, 130 kB Copyright: Public Domain
- Edition notes: Version B, for single choir. Words in Church Slavonic (reformed), with transliteration underneath.
- Editor: Barry Johnston (submitted 2016-01-28). Score information: Letter, 6 pages, 163 kB Copyright: Public Domain
- Edition notes: Version A, for two choirs. Words in Church Slavonic (reformed).
- Editor: Paul Stetsenko (submitted 2003-07-31). Score information: Letter, 4 pages, 532 kB Copyright: CPDL
- Edition notes: Excerpt of middle portion (the beatitudes). English translation, loosely arranged from Rachmaninoff's 4 voice version, which is notated in 6/8.
Title: Vo tsarstvii Tvoem, Opus 31 No. 4
Composer: Sergei Rachmaninoff
Lyricist: John Chrysostom
Number of voices: 16vv Voicing: SSAATTBB.SSAATTBB
Number of voices: 8vv Voicing: SSAATTBB
Language: Church Slavonic
Instruments: A cappella
First published: 1910 by A. Gutheil in Moscow
Description: Liturgy of St. John Chrysostom, Op. 31, No. 4. Two versions in original publication:
- A. For two choirs, SSAATTBB+SSAATTBB, the last section has both soprano and alto divided into six apparent (three real) parts (S1A1, S2A2, S3A3).
- B. For single choir, SSAATTBB; the last section has both Soprano and Alto in three identical parts
Original text and translations
Church Slavonic text
Во царствий Твоем помяни нас, Господи,
Remember us in Your kingdom, Lord,
Original text and translations may be found at The Beatitudes.
- Barry Johnston editions
- Paul Stetsenko editions
- Sergei Rachmaninoff compositions
- 16-part choral music
- 8-part choral music
- Sacred music
- Works in Church Slavonic
- A cappella
- 1910 works
- Church Slavonic texts
- English translations
- Translations with attribution
- Sheet music
- Romantic music