Ave Regina coelorum I (Guillaume Dufay)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Editor: James Gibb (submitted 2017-04-02). Score information: A4, 1 page, 40 kB Copyright: CPDL
- Edition notes: ATB version.
- Editor: Scott Villard (submitted 2016-07-16). Score information: Letter, 2 pages, 85 kB Copyright: CPDL
- Edition notes: This is an SATB arrangement in modern notation that redistributes the original parts to make them easier to sing. The original parts have wide tessituras, leaps, and crossing lines, and I think it can be a little intimidating for some singers. I hope that this version puts the piece within reach of more choirs because it's really interesting music with unusual (by today's standards) harmonies.
- Editor: Eoin Conway (submitted 2010-08-28). Score information: A4, 1 page, 44 kB Copyright: CPDL
- Edition notes: For ATBar.
- Editor: Alessandro Simonetto (submitted 2009-05-26). Score information: A4, 1 page, 29 kB Copyright: CC BY-NC-SA 3.0
- Edition notes: Look for the PDF under "Middle era"
- Editor: Guido Gonzato (submitted 2005-08-15). Score information: A4, 2 pages, 43 kB Copyright: Personal
- Edition notes:
- Editor: Rafael Ornes (submitted 1999-08-26). Score information: Letter, 2 pages, 41 kB Copyright: CPDL
- Edition notes: revised 11/30/00 - Version for STB (TENOR part is one octave lower than in the original).
Original text and translations
Original text and translations may be found at Ave Regina caelorum.