Drink to me only (Traditional)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Editor: Christopher Shaw (submitted 2015-09-14). Score information: A4, 1 page, 24 kB Copyright: CC BY SA
- Edition notes: This edition is a transcription of the first known appearance of this popular glee in a collection of six glees "Composed by an amateur and most respectfully inscribed to Miss Fisher", London, c.1785. This publication pre-dates by some five years its arrangement published by John Wall Callcott, who is often (but clearly erroneously) credited with its composition. Please click on the link for preview/playback/PDF download.
- Editor: Johannes Becker (submitted 2014-07-01). Score information: A4, 2 pages, 69 kB Copyright: CPDL
- Edition notes: Arranged by Henry Elliot Button. SATB
- Editor: John Reager (submitted 2013-06-06). Score information: Letter, 2 pages, 79 kB Copyright: CPDL
- Edition notes: SAB, Key of F
- Editor: Kayla Campbell (submitted 2010-04-19). Score information: 19 x 26 cm, 1 page, 123 kB Copyright: CPDL
- Edition notes: Arranged for SATB
- Editor: Jonathan Goodliffe (submitted 2008-07-12). Score information: A4, 2 pages, 23 kB Copyright: CPDL
- Edition notes: For SSB. From "A select collection of catches, canons and glees, composed, selected and arranged by J.W. Callcott" [London c.1790] British Library Shelfmark D.413.
- Contributor: David Newman (submitted 2008-07-09). Score information: Letter, 1 page, 66 kB Copyright: Public Domain
- Edition notes: Cross posting by Art Song Central.
- Editor: Philip Legge (submitted 2006-01-15). Score information: A4, 3 pages, 98 kB Copyright: Personal
- Edition notes: Included in the TUMS Busking Book. Score begins on second page, after Alle psallite. Minor revision 28 May 2006 to reduce file size.
Original text and translations
Original text and translations may be found at Drink to me only with thine eyes.