Magnificat and Nunc dimittis in E (Samuel Sebastian Wesley)
- Editor: John Abdenour (submitted 2016-03-18). Score information: Letter, 20 pages, 215 kB Copyright: CPDL
- Edition notes: Performing edition prepared for a January, 2016 choir festival directed by Barry Rose, and based on a copy of the original 1845 Chappell edition in the Yale University Music Library. Extensive editorial notes at the end of the Nunc Dimittis.
- Editor: James Gibb (submitted 2014-08-11). Score information: A4, 18 pages, 208 kB Copyright: CPDL
- Edition notes: Reformatting of #2861, with corrections.
- Editor: James Gibb (submitted 2014-08-11). Score information: A4, 5 pages, 94 kB Copyright: CPDL
- Edition notes: Reformatting of #2861, with corrections. Time signature of 6/2 section changed to 3/2.
- Editor: John Henry Fowler (submitted 2001-07-18). Score information: Letter, 30 pages, 875 kB Copyright: CPDL
- Edition notes:
- Possible error(s) identified. See the discussion page for full description.
Title: Magnificat and Nunc dimittis in E
Composer: Samuel Sebastian Wesley
Number of voices: 5vv Voicing: SSATB, with an SATB.SATB passage
Genre: Sacred, Evening Canticles
First published: 1845 in Morning and Evening Service in E
Original text and translations
Original text and translations may be found at Magnificat and Nunc dimittis.
- John Abdenour editions
- James Gibb editions
- John Henry Fowler editions
- Sheet music errors
- Samuel Sebastian Wesley compositions
- 5-part choral music
- Sacred music
- Evening Canticles
- Works in English
- Organ accompaniment
- 1845 works
- Sheet music
- Choral alto solo
- Choral tenor solo
- Choral bass solo
- Romantic music