Mass No. 4 in C major, D452 (Franz Schubert)
- Individual movements:
- Kyrie: Score information: A4, 7 pages, 314 kB
- Gloria: Score information: A4, 9 pages, 330 kB
- Credo: Score information: A4, 11 pages, 436 kB
- Sanctus: Score information: A4, 3 pages, 109 kB
- Benedictus: Score information: A4, 7 pages, 276 kB
- Agnus Dei: Score information: A4, 7 pages, 242 kB
- Editor: Michael Gibson (submitted 2005-08-31). Copyright: Personal
- Edition notes: Includes a keyboard version of the original accompaniment.
Title: Mass in C Major, D. 452
Composer: Franz Schubert
Instruments: Strings (2 violins & bc). Ad libitum wind parts were added later for 2 oboes, 2 trumpets & timpani
Description: composed 1816. The Benedictus of CPDL 10351 is the second version, composed to replace a setting for solo soprano.
- Free choir training aids for this work are available at Choralia.
Original text and translations
For information, refer to the Mass page. For texts and translations, see the individual pages: