Phyllis hath sworn (Thomas Weelkes)
- Editor: James Gibb (submitted 2012-04-07). Score information: A4, 4 pages, 39 kB Copyright: CPDL
- Edition notes: Reformatting of #10176, with simplified barring.
- Editor: Brian Russell (submitted 2006-11-15). Score information: A4, 5 pages, 37 kB Copyright: CPDL
- Edition notes: NoteWorthy Composer file may be viewed and printed with NoteWorthy Composer Viewer.
- Editor: Vince M. Brennan (submitted 2005-11-17). Score information: Letter, 7 pages, 57 kB Copyright: Personal
- Edition notes: Copyright (c) 2004 by V. M. Brennan.
- Editor: Marco Gallo (submitted 2005-09-16). Score information: Letter, 10 pages, 94 kB Copyright: Personal
- Edition notes:
Title: Phyllis hath sworn
Composer: Thomas Weelkes
Description: 2 part madrigal: first part is Come clap thy hands
Original text and translations
Phyllis hath sworn she loves the man
That knows what's love and love her can.
Philemon then must needs agree,
Phyllis my choice of choice shall be.