Salvation is created (Pavel Chesnokov)
- Editor: Holt Skinner (submitted 2023-11-11). Score information: A4, 5 pages, 99 kB Copyright: CPDL
- Edition notes: Urtext edition with Latin script transliteration of Church Slavonic text. Second edition has note values halved. Based on https://imslp.org/wiki/Special:ReverseLookup/851820
- Editor: J. P. Kentros (submitted 2018-04-15). Score information: Unknown Copyright: CPDL
- Edition notes: This is the Ralph Ornes ediiton, but with the Church Slavonic text (listed below on this CPDL web page) added in.
- Editor: Brian Hart (submitted 2006-07-08). Score information: Letter, 5 pages, 38 kB Copyright: Personal
- Edition notes: This edition is a SSAATTBB voicing of the piece, in a new arrangement with a repeat at mm 24, and tag (false Fine) at mm 25-28, a Tutti Bass introit mm. 1-5, and an "Amen" sequence, mm 29-35, copied and translated from the Alexandre Gretchaninoff, "Otche Nash" ("Our Father").
- Editor: Rafael Ornes (submitted 2002-03-19). Score information: Letter, 4 pages, 80 kB Copyright: CPDL
- Edition notes: English adaptation. Source: 1913 edition (J. Fischer & Bro.)
Title: Spaséñiye, sodélal (Salvation is Created)
Composer: Pavel Chesnokov
Original text and translations
Church Slavonic text
Spas̃éñiye, sod̃élal yes̃í posr̃ed̃é zeml̃í, Bózhe. All̃ilúiya.
N. Lindsay Norden, Fischer edition