Quis dabit oculis (Costanzo Festa)
- (Posted 2019-07-27) CPDL #54908:
- Editor: John Hetland (submitted 2019-07-27). Score information: Letter, 7 pages, 782 kB Copyright: CPDL
- Edition notes: Source: Costanzo Festa: Opera Omnia, ed. Albert Seay, CMM 25.5, 1979. Notation here is a tone higher than the original, with note values halved. Translation and text underlay by John Hetland and the Renaissance Street Singers. 27 Jul 2019
- (Posted 2016-06-12) CPDL #39985:
- Editor: Ulrich Alpers (submitted 2016-06-12). Score information: A4, 5 pages, 523 kB Copyright: CC BY SA
- Edition notes:
Title: Quis dabit oculis
Composer: Costanzo Festa
First published: 1514
Description: Lament on the death of Queen Anne of Brittany (1514). 5 years later Ludwig Senfl reused the motet with minor changes of composition and text for a lament on the death of Emperor Maximilian.
Original text and translations
Original text and translations may be found at Quis dabit oculis.