Jump to navigation Jump to search
This category is for choral works that consist of:
- 1 Soprano part
- 2 Tenor parts
- 2 Bass parts
- Works for a single choir with this combination (STTBB) of voices are listed below.
- See Works for STTBB voices for a list of all works for one or more choirs using this aggregate combination of voices.
Pages in this category
The following 69 pages are in this category, out of 69 total.
- O Adonai (Pierre Certon)
- O crux splendidior (Anonymous)
- O God, wonderful art thou (Thomas Tomkins)
- O Lord, let me know mine end (Thomas Tomkins)
- O mortal man (Thomas Weelkes)
- O praise the Lord (William Boyce)
- O quam gloriosum est regnum (Jan Tollius)
- O sacrum convivium (Andrea Gabrieli)
- O salutaris, CG 94a (Charles Gounod)
- O Sapientia (Anonymous)
- O veneranda Trinitas (Jacob Handl)
- Occhi vaghi amorosi (Philippe de Monte)
- Omni tempore benedic (William Byrd)