Te lucis ante terminum (festal tone) (Thomas Tallis)
- (Posted 2020-11-29) CPDL #61715:
- Editor: Simon Biazeck (submitted 2020-11-29). Score information: A4, 3 pages, 107 kB Copyright: CPDL
- Edition notes: Original pitch with plainsong and secondary editorial 'Englished' text for singing.
- (Posted 2012-07-09) CPDL #26731:
- Editor: Adrian Wall (submitted 2012-07-09). Score information: A4, 1 page, 160 kB Copyright: Personal
- Edition notes:Transposed up a tone from original written pitch, for SATBarB
- (Posted 2004-01-30) CPDL #06606: (Finale 2002)
- Editor: Paul R. Marchesano (submitted 2004-01-30). Score information: Letter, 4 pages, 120 kB Copyright: Personal
- Edition notes: Setting of vs. 2, "Procul recedant somnia" only. Festal and Ferial tone, but lacking plainsong - Tallis's polyphony only.
- (Posted 2001-10-31) CPDL #03070:
- Editor: Laurent Vauclin (submitted 2001-10-31). Score information: A4, 2 pages, 95 kB Copyright: CPDL
- Edition notes: Festal Tone only. No plainsong. See discussion section for notes on minor errors.
Title: Te lucis ante terminum (festal tone)
Composer: Thomas Tallis
Description: One of two settings by Tallis of this text; for the other one, see Te lucis ante terminum (ferial tone)
Original text and translations
Original text and translations may be found at Te lucis ante terminum.