Os justi meditabitur, WAB 30 (Anton Bruckner)
- Editor: William Chimiak (submitted 2019-07-24). Score information: Letter, 3 pages, 92 kB Copyright: CPDL
- Edition notes:
- Editor: Casey Rule (submitted 2015-02-26). Score information: Letter, 4 pages, 104 kB Copyright: Personal
- Editor: Robert Urmann (submitted 2011-07-22). Score information: Executive, 4 pages, 169 kB Copyright: CPDL
- Edition notes:
- Editor: James Gibb (submitted 2010-03-18). Score information: A4, 3 pages, 155 kB Copyright: CPDL
- Edition notes: Individual parts split out for clarity. Revised 17/2/21.
- Editor: Rafael Ornes (submitted 1999-01-13). Score information: Letter, 4 pages, 201 kB Copyright: CPDL
- Edition notes: revised 6/2/00.
Title: Os justi meditabitur, WAB 30
Composer: Anton Bruckner
Source of text: Psalm 36:30-31 (Vulgate)
Number of voices: 4vv Voicing: SATB with divisi
Genre: Sacred, Motet
Instruments: A cappella; Verse Inveni David: Organ
First published: 1886 The work was first edited by Theodor Rättig, together with three other graduals: Locus iste, Christus factus est, WAB 11, and Virga Jesse. In this first edition, the extra verse Inveni David was not included. The extra verse was wrongly classified by Grasberger as a separate work (Inveni David, WAB 20)
Description: The uploaded scores are truncated after the first Alleluja (first edition).
- Free choir training aids for this work are available at Choralia.
View the Wikipedia article on Os justi meditabitur, WAB 30 (Anton Bruckner).
Original text and translations
Original text and translations may be found at Os justi meditabitur.
- William Chimiak editions
- Casey Rule editions
- Robert Urmann editions
- James Gibb editions
- Rafael Ornes editions
- Anton Bruckner compositions
- 4-part choral music
- Sacred music
- Works in Latin
- A cappella
- Organ accompaniment
- 1886 works
- Works with training aids
- Works with training aids at Choralia
- Sheet music
- Romantic music