See also: Ambrosian chant
Gregorian chant is the central tradition of Western plainchant, a form of monophonic liturgical chant of Western Christianity that accompanied the celebration of Mass and other ritual services.
- The above is an excerpt from Wikipedia. For the full article, click here.
- Category:Mass propers for categorization by function.
- Category:Ambrosian chant compositions for the usage of Milan
This is a Composer Page. The following automated list replaces one maintained by hand and may not be complete; check also Category:Gregorian chant compositions for all compositions with Gregorian chant in the composer field.
List of works
Propers of the Mass
Other works not listed above (See Template:CheckMissing for possible reasons and solutions)
- Angelorum hominumque
- Blessed city, heavenly Salem
- Christ is made the sure foundation
- Lege qui certa
- Saudzē, Kungs
- Trinitati gaudeamus
Click here to search for this composer on CPDL