Te Deum a 8 voix avec fl. et violons (H.145) (Marc-Antoine Charpentier)
- (Posted 2016-05-05) CPDL #39554:
- Full score: Score information: A4, 132 pages, 6.72 MB
- Vocal score: Score information: A4, 95 pages, 4.24 MB
- Instrumental parts: (PDF)
- Editor: Walter Heeroma (submitted 2016-05-05). Score information: A4, 89 pages, 3.3 MB
- Copyright: Personal
- Editor: Walter Heeroma (submitted 2019-10-15).
- Edition notes: This edition has been made by Walter Heeroma and Madeleine Heijligers from the original manuscript in the Meslanges Autographes in the Bibliothèque Nationale, Paris, on the occasion of the Dutch premiere on November 15, 2015 by the Lelikoor conducted by JanJoost van Elburg.
Copyright: © Walter Heeroma and Madeleine Heijligers, 2015, 2019. Users are free to download and print the score for personal use or to share them within their choirs or orchestras, and to use the score for performances and recordings. Any commercial use, e.g. printing and selling scores, is prohibited without explicit permission by the copyright holders. If the score is used for a performance or recording, the editors would enjoy to receive a notice at hehe-editions. Any comments on the edition may be sent to the same e-mail address, and will be highly appreciated.
Title: Te Deum a 8 voix avec fl. et violons (H.145)
Composer: Marc-Antoine Charpentier
Description: The Te Deum is probably an arrangement made by Charpentier himself in the 1680's of an original dating from 1672 (now lost), and was probably commanded to celebrate the victory of king Louis XIV on the Netherlands. More information is in the preface to the score.
Original text and translations
Original text and translations may be found at Te Deum.