Vidi spetiosam sicut columbam (Ludwig Senfl)
- Editor: Andreas Stenberg (submitted 2019-07-29). Score information: A4, 3 pages, 67 kB Copyright: CPDL
- Edition notes: A semiciplomatoric edition. Note-values and key are kept as in the Ms. Ficta are added sparingly. The text and its underlay for the larger part follow those of the manuscript. A transcription of a chant melody similar to the intonation and the melodic material used by Senfl is included from another source.
- Editor: Andreas Stenberg (submitted 2020-03-29). Score information: A4, 6 pages, 94 kB Copyright: CPDL
- Edition notes: Semi-diplomatic edition: Note-values and key as in original, clefs modern and ficta added sparingly. The setting of Psalm 112 Laudate, pueri, Dominum to a Falsobordone formula from the same Ms. included.
- Editor: Andreas Stenberg (submitted 2019-07-31). Score information: A4, 5 pages, 303 kB Copyright: CPDL
- Edition notes: Details on the Antiphon as below. Psalm 62 (Versio Vulgata) added in chant (odd verses) and set to a four-part formula from the same Ms (even verses). as the Antiphon setting.
Title: Vidi spetiosam sicut columbam
Composer: Ludwig Senfl
Manuscript 1510 –1535 in 72 Sacred Songs (BSB Mus.ms. 52)
Description: An Antiphon for assumptionis BMV or for Virgin saints from a Ms without title in Bayerisch Staatsbibliotek containing 72 sacred songs - BSB Mus.ms. 52. The setting is unascribed in the Ms.
Original text and translations
Vidi speciosam Sicut columbam
et circumdabant eam flores rosarum et lilia convallium.
for the Psalms see:
- Versio Vulgata Ps.112. Original text and translations may be found at Psalm 113 .
- Versio Vulgata Ps. 62. Original text and translations may be found at Psalm 63 .