Magnificat (Dietrich Buxtehude)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Editor: David Millard (submitted 2015-11-20). Score information: Letter, 29 pages, 176 kB Copyright: Personal
- Edition notes: This edition addresses some errors/inconsistencies in other editions. I have also introduced some editorial suggestions correcting what I believe to be copying errors in the original MS. All editorial intervention is detailed in the critical report.
- February 8, 2016. Revised score and parts have been uploaded. Some errors have been corrected and an organo part has been added to the parts folder.
- Editor: Helmut Kickton (submitted 2003-04-25). Score information: A4, 19 pages, 282 kB Copyright: Personal
- Edition notes: Full, choral score and parts available in PDF format.
See notes for details and correct composer below or see the discussion page.
Composer: Dietrich Buxtehude (attrib.)
Description: The attribution to Dietrich Buxtehude is highly dubious; see link below.
- Free choir training aids for this work are available at Choralia.
- Parts and tablature score from the Duben collection
Original text and translations
Original text and translations may be found at Magnificat.